19 October 2015

Musing Mondays


Musing Mondays is a weekly meme created by A Daily Rhythm
 
 


1.       I'm currently reading...
Nothing. But last night I finished Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, and I will be reviewing it later this week J
 
 
2.       Up next I think I'll read...
Witch Eyes. Or maybe Jane Eyre. I haven’t decided yet.  
 
 

3.       I bought the following book in the past month:
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: A Trilogy in Four Parts.
 
4.       I'm super excited to tell you about…
The X-files! Because it's coming back on the small screen next year, and I feel like a child again.  
 
 

5.       I'm really upset by…
My local library, because it’s too loud and the librarians just don’t give a damn.
 
6.       I can't wait to get a copy of…
The X-files Official Season 10 Comics. Well, there are two copies, but still.
 
7.       I wish I could read…
The Shining again for Halloween but I remember it too well.
 
8.       I blogged about...
Ray Bradbury this past week.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment