Dear Book Genie...
1. ...Please help me get all the hours I spent reading bad books back. I promise, I'll use that time wisely.
2. ... Please make forget the books I love so I can enjoy reading them for the first time again.
3. ... Please take me back to my childhood so I can read all the books I had but didn't bother reading.
4. ... Please grant me and my brother an unlimited gift certificate at our favorite book store in Malmoe.
5. ... And while you're at it, please give unlimited book access to all the children in the world. Sounds cheesy, but it really isn't.
6. ... I would also love giant, wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling bookcases, like in Beauty and the Beast (the only scene in the movie I actually liked as a child).
7. ... Please make Hollywood stop turning books into movies, unless Ridley Scott is the director.
8. ... Please take me back in time so I can buy a newspaper from a young Ray Bradbury and ask him to sign it.
9. ... Please help scientists create synthetic paper or something, so we can save our trees.
10. ... And, finally, I know this never happened, but if you ever travel to the Twilight Zone, please help Mr. Beamis get his glasses fixed.
Thank you :)