Welcome to another round of Top Ten Tuesday - a weekly feature hosted by the girls of The Broke and the Bookish. Each week you can post a new fun list. Click on the link above if you want to learn more.Happy first day of spring everybody! And though it's still freezing outside, the sun shines a little bit brighter, bright enough to the possibilities of improving your home and your life with a little bit of spring cleaning. Like vacuuming the living room, or cleaning out your storage space. Or, cleaning out your TBR on Goodreads.
Over the years, I have added over two hundred books to my TBR, and this list just keeps on growing. As we all know, some of the times we click on that Want to Read button, we do it on a whim, never actually planning to read every single one of those books.
While going through my TBR I thought it was about time to get rid of some titles. There is no hate for these books, nor for their authors. It's simple math - Í don't have enough time to read them all.
1. The Maze Runner, by James Dashner
This includes every other YA dystopia I wanted to read.
2. Of Metal and Wishes, by Sarah Fine
3. Everything by Stanislaw Lem
I'll admit that this pick is a little personal. Lem had very interesting ideas, but his arrogance has always been a huge turn-off for me.
4. Game of Thrones series, by George R.R. Martin
5. Across the Universe Trilogy, by Beth Revis
6. Passenger, by Alexandra Bracken
7. The Green Mile, by Stephen King
8. Parasitology series, by Mira Grant
9. Culture series, by Ian M. Banks
10. Gone with the Wind, by Margaret Mitchell
Have you recently cleaned up your TBR? What titles did you end up deleting?