29 March 2016

Ten of My Most Recent 5 Star Reads



And it is yet another Top Ten Tuesday! If you don't know what that is, it's a weekly meme hosted by the creative girls behind The Broke and the Bookish. Every week, you get to post your own top ten list, based on their suggestions. I tend to break that rule sometimes, and come up with my own topics, but for the most part I stay true to the theme.
 
This week I'm listing ten books I have given a 5 star rating since I started this blog, and even before that. So here they are, in no particular order.   

 
1. The Hidden Reality: Parallel Universes and the Deep Laws of the Cosmos,
by Brian Greene


 
 
2. The Yiddish Policemen's Union,
by Michael Chabon


 
 
 
4. The October Country,
by Ray Bradbury

 
 
5. 1984,
by George Orwell

 
 


 
 


 
9. Jane Eyre,
by Charlotte Brontë


 

No comments:

Post a Comment