Top Ten Tuesday is back! I don't know if I'm going to post a new list every week, but now that I'm in the middle of a reading slump, I wanted to do something fun.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. And this week's theme is "Ten most random facts about me".
1. I hate vegetables.
They're flavourless. I might as well be eating grass.
2. I can't do a somersault.
3. Between the ages of 18 and 19, I wrote a lot of Ninja Senshi Tobikage fanfiction.
One such story spun its own fanfiction. I was very touched.
4. I like cats more than dogs.
5. I've been to Germany no less than 9 times.
And still the only thing I can say is "Guten Tag. Ich möchte ein Eis verkaufen." (and that's probably wrong).
6. I have a Bachelor degree in the "science" of social work.
And I did my intership at a hospital. It was fun.
7. My favourite Batman is Michael Keaton.
8. I love government conspiracy theories.
And I'm convinced that the FBI can trace my phone even if its offline.
9. I'm crazy good at assembling Ikea furniture.
10. I have never owned an Italian suit.
Labels: personal, random, top ten tuesday