9 August 2016

Eight Intimidating Books/ Book Series I'm Interested In (Kind of)


It's time for a Top Ten Tuesday. Time to list some titles. This week I want to talk about intimidating books. Books (or book series) that I have been putting off for years, partially because they're so mind-boggingly big. And in the case of book series, because they're so frigging long. I'm not saying that I'm dying to read all of these books, but I am curious about them. Curious enough to feature them on this list. I guess I'm not easily intimidated by anything, because I could only find eight books/series.


Oh, and all credit for creating this meme goes to The Broke and the Bookish. 


1. Lord of the Rings

by J.R.R Tolkien 
 
 
 
2. Culture Series

by Iain M. Banks
 
 
 
3. A Song of Ice and Fire

by George R.R. Martin 
 
 

 
4. Dune Chronicles
 
by Frank Herbert and Brian Herbert
 
I actually own the first book in the series, so technically it's on my TBR
 
 

 
5. Bleak House
 
by Charles Dickens
 
 
  
6. The Dark Tower
 
by Stephen King
 
 
 
7. The Iliad/ The Odyssey
 
by Homer
 
 
 
8. Basroom series

Edgar Rice Burroughs
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment