16 August 2016

My Top Ten SF Books Set In Our Solar System


Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week I'm listing ten science fiction books that I've read (and liked) that take on different planets (or moons) in our Solar System. 
 
I had a bit of problem with this list. Some of these books take place on more than one planet. But I had to choose anyway, so here's what I have ended up with.  
 
 
Mercury

1. Trouble With Tycho, by Clifford D. Simak

 
 
2. 2312, by Kim Stanley Robinson


  
Venus

3. Space Merchants, by Frederik Pohl and C.M. Kornbluth  
 
 
 
4. All Summer In A Day, by Ray Bradbury 

 
 
Earth
 
5. The Caves Of Steel, by Isaac Asimov 

 
 
 
The Moon

6. The Gods Themselves, by Isaac Asimov
 



7. Double Star, by Robert A. Heinlein
 
 


Mars

8. The Martian Chronicles, by Ray Bradbury

 
 
9. The Martian, by Andy Weir
 
 
 
Pluto

10. Cosmic Engineers, by Clifford D. Simak


 

No comments:

Post a Comment