8 November 2016

Ten More Books I Added to My TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

When I'm not studying or doing NaNoWriMo, I'm carefully planning out my reading goals. Here are ten books that I have recently added to my TBR.  

Some of these books have been on my radar for years. Others are as new to me as the stuff I'm learning about at school. 



1. The Girl with Seven Names: A North Korean Defector's Story 

Hyeonseo Lee




2. Outlander

Diana Gabaldon




3. Intercept: the Secret History of Computers and Spies

Gordon Corera




4. On Writing: a Memoir of the Craft

Stephen King




5. The Fellowship of the Ring

J. R.R. Tolkien



6. Quantum: Bohr, Einstein and the Great Debate about the Nature of Reality

Kumar Manjit



7. The Space Opera Renaissance

Kathryn Cramer



8. Atom: Journey Across the Subatomic Cosmos 

Isaac Asimov



9. Magic: the Final Fantasy Collection 

also Isaac Asimov




10. They Cage the Animals at Night

Jennings Michael Burch 


No comments:

Post a Comment