Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the girls of The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is ten best books I read in 2017 so far. But, since I only read fourteen books this year so far, and three of them were medical books, my list is going to be a little shorter. And while we're at it, I'm also going to share with you my summer TBR.
Best of 2017 so far (in no particular order)
1. Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, by Douglas Adams
2. Hyperion, by Dan Simmons
3. The Fall of Hyperion, by Dan Simmons (review is in the works)
4. The End of Eternity, by Isaac Asimov
5. Bite Me!: An Unofficial Guide to the World of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, by Nikki Strafford (review will be in the works)
6. The Princess Diarist, by Carrie Fisher
Summer of 2017 TBR
I highly doubt that I'll read all these books in the two remaining months of summer, but this list is more a of guide than a goal.
1. Three Parts Dead, by Max Gladstone
2. Two Serpents Rise, by Max Gladstone
3. X-Files: Cold Cases, by Joe Harris, Chris Carter & Dirk Maggs
4. "Deny All Knowledge": Reading the X-files, edited by David Lavery, Angela Hague & Marla Cartwright
5. Zen in the Art of Writing, by Ray Bradbury
6. Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, by Philip K. Dick
7. Leviathan Wakes, by James A. Corey
8. American Gods, by Neil Gaiman
9. Ink and Bone, by Rachel Caine
10. The Bell Jar, by Sylvia Plath
Labels: best of, TBR, top ten tuesday