Welcome back to another round of Top Ten Tuesday!
I have been taking a little break from blogging, so here's a quick update on what I've been up to these past weeks. Two weeks ago, I went to Stockholm for the national odontological convention. This was my second time visiting the capitol city, and this time I got to see more of the city. I also brought a bunch of goodie bags with various dental hygiene products and other trinkets. You can check out my Instagram for all the pictures from that visit.
Nanowrimo is in its final week now, and I have been trying to reach that goal of fifty thousand words. I'm up to twenty-one thousand now, so we'll see if I can catch up in just under three days.
And in the middle of all the travelling, writing, and studying, I also have been recovering from a flu that completely pulled the rug from under my feet.
Now, I'm back and it's time to look ahead. So, without further ado, here are top ten books on my winter TBR.
1. Silent Fear by James and Lance Morcan
2. Paper and Fire by Rachel Caine
3. Deny All Knowledge: Reading the X-Files by David Lavery
4. Endymion by Dan Simmons
5. Rise of Endymion by Dan Simmons
6. Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick
7. Artemis by Andy Weir (audiobook)
8. Leviathan Wakes by James A. Corey
9. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
10. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel