This week's theme is ten bookish resolutions/goals for 2018. Let's list some goals then!
This year, I want to:
1. Devote more time to reading
This is as good a time as any to announce that I cancelled my subscription to Netflix (oh my!) so this should leave me with enough hours each week to sit down and read. I still have Viaplay to get my X-Files and Buffy fix.
2. Read at my own pace
3. Read one book at a time
4. Be more consistent with my reading journal
5. Loan more books at the library
6. Finish the series I'm already in the middle of before starting new series
In 2018 I also want to read more:
7. Classic sci fi
Which all boils down to my ultimate 2018 reading goal:
10. To only read books that I'm interested in.
So, what are your reading goals for this year?
Labels: books, new year resolutions, top ten tuesday